My Mind Made Public -

I held off as long as I could ...

Friday, April 17, 2009

Weigh-in #3

Well, I have to be honest … I haven’t worked out in forever! Drat. And since, I was scared to weigh myself. But when I did this morning it was a lot better than I thought. At least I’ve been trying to eat better?! But starting tomorrow (AGAIN), I’ll be working out. Please pray for me that I’ll have consistent motivation to get my butt to the gym each day.

Current Weight: 251.0 lbs.

Weight loss since last weigh-in: 1.7 lbs.

Total weight loss thus far: 8.5 lbs.

I’ll be weighing myself in again on Friday May 1.

Much love.
www.themarinfoundation.org

3 comments:

Jon Trouten said...

At least you didn't put on weight and you've lost nearly two more pounds. That's not a bad thing. Good luck with tomorrow's work-out! :)

Anonymous said...

This has been a long winter & I gained a little, too. With the good weather, try to walk more places. Without a lot of effort, the #s will come off.
How often do you go to the office?
If you can start walking there, you could easily get a 'workout' in. Eat only healthy foods & you can eat more calories without gaining. That works for many of us despite what the dietary establishment says.
2 priorities in the morning:
1. Read the Word & pray;
2. Go work out!
Rooting for you!!

Glen Peterson said...

congratulations, keep up the good work!