My Mind Made Public -

I held off as long as I could ...

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My New Painting





This is a painting that I commissioned Scott Erickson, an artist friend of mine, to paint. Scott has painted in some huge venues to some really big time people, so this is a big honor for me. This painting is a deconstructed cross with the following words overlaid:

Love
Bridge Building
Unconditional
Faith
Sexuality
Culture
Tension
Immersion
GLBT
Listen
James 2:10
Matthew 7:1-2
Romans 5:3-4

This paining is so very special to me because of how profoundly personal it is to what the Lord has given me. It's now proudly displayed in my office for all to see. Scott's a great guy, a special talent, and a wonderful person. If you're interested in Scott and his work (especially if you'd like to commission him to paint a one-of-a-kind piece for you too), hit him up on Facebook, Twitter or his website.
Much love.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its soooo beautiful! i love it!
:)