My Mind Made Public -

I held off as long as I could ...

Monday, April 27, 2009

Pictures of the new The Marin Foundation Offices

There have been some very new and very humbling things happening recently. One of which has been the full donation to The Marin Foundation of a substantial amount of office/class space! We just moved in a week and a half ago (and when you look at the pictures you'll see we haven't decorated yet), and it's been unreal to have an actual private space that is ours! Here are some pictures, with descriptions below each picture:


(This is our private entrance. A sign is coming soon...)


(This is our conference/class space)


(Standing at my personal office door looking in)


(My desk...and if you've read my book you'll understand what the picutre frame on top of the desk is all about...)


The Marin Foundation

5241 N. Ashland Ave. 1st Floor

Chicago, IL 60640

:)

Much love.

http://www.themarinfoundation.org/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blessings keep coming!
Praise the Lord from Whom all blessings flow!

Anonymous said...

The last restaurant that I ate at in Chicago is just down the road from your office at 3001 N Ashland. It's an eastern European restaurant. Great food - try the goulash.

Bethany Croney said...

I know, I know! (about the frame on top of your desk). The book was amazing! I really really enjoyed reading it, plus I got to read it almost completely in one sitting on the bus! I sure hope I end up coming to visit this summer. I'd love to talk more about everything.
Bethany C.