My Mind Made Public -

I held off as long as I could ...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm Back

Hello everyone! It's official....

Love Is an Orientation is officially done, turned in and ready to go to print!

I'm back now, no longer 'off the grid.' Thanks for hanging in there with me over the last couple of weeks while I struggled to get everything done with total and full confidence in every word that I wrote - and all that I represent as a bridge builder for our heavenly father.

I want to wish everyone a happy and thanful Thanksgiving and I'll be posting on my recent adventures starting again on Monday.

Much love.
http://www.themarinfoundation.org/

1 comment:

Eric said...

I know that the Lord will do amazing things through your book in building bridges between people no one would have imagined could be brought together for the sake of the Kingdom.

Bless you, my friend!
Eric