My Mind Made Public -

I held off as long as I could ...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day

I voted this morning.

It’ll be an interesting night not only for our nation, but also here in Chicago (Barack Obama’s setting up camp in Grant Park about a mile away from where I live – they are expecting about 650,000 people in attendance tonight).

More importantly, it’ll be an interesting next 4 years – whoever wins.

And regardless of whoever wins the election I know that the Body will need to rise up, together, and live faithfully.

Focusing on the Father and not the Flag.

The Lord has entrusted us with the responsibility to be a flesh representation of Him here on earth while our time lasts, and thus, our charge has clearly been defined as Followers of the Way – not the President – well before or well after November 4th, 2008.

Be Bold.

Much love.
http://www.themarinfoundation.org/

No comments: