My Mind Made Public -

I held off as long as I could ...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Moving - New Blog Ready!

Hello!

Here is some exciting news, I've got a new blog location:

www.loveisanorientation.com

I will no longer be posting at this location, so head on over to www.loveisanorientation.com and join in on the conversation! For those of you who subscribe to this blog, there is a new subscription button on the new site.

Blogger did me well, and now I'm over to this new site thanks to Adam McLane!!!!!!! He did the WHOLE THING!

See you at www.loveisanorientation.com!

Much love.
Andrew

9 comments:

8541 said...

當身處逆境時,要能忍一時之氣,吃一時之苦,並及早確立自己的目標,總有一天,你會嘗到那甘美的果實。 ..................................................

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

資料 said...

A stitch in time saves nine. ........................................

Internet business at home automated system said...

Why do not you try to make money on the web!
Even if you do not know anyone
No friends, relatives, neighbors, or ... ..
Our system will help you find business partners
Start a free trial experience of automatic network system, visit the website
http://sn.im/vemma_usa
Thank you for your time reading, do not give up the chance to even know, know no loss to you!

tampa bankruptcy attorney said...

I don't think you must be oriented when you fell in love.

orlando personal injury lawyer said...

Kudos to your new blog. I will follow you there. thanks for the information.

Bohyme Hair said...

Great post there.. thank you

Home Mortgage said...

Congratulations on your new blog.

Second Mortgage Lenders said...

I hope you will get good response on your new blog.
Best of luck
Stella